Thursday, April 11, 2013

First performance ever!!!

Tonight my 2nd boy had his 1st grade music performance!  It was his first one ever and he a special part in it were he got to go up to the microphone and speak. He's been so excited for weeks and practicing all the time. He's been constantly singing the songs it's really cute. He did a great job and didn't seem nervous at all. I'm so glade he has such an out going personality. I was really shy and quiet when I was little and wished I could have been more like that. I know girls get flowers when they have a performance but wasn't sure what do you give a boy. So I just made him a little treat bag with one of his favorite candy's he doesn't get very often put a ribbon in his favorite color on it and a great job tag. He absolutely loved it and I think it made him feel really special.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet that you got something for him like girls get flowers! I can relate to being shy and quiet as a child. It's clear how proud you are of him. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete