Thursday, April 25, 2013

Table Decor for Baptism!

I got another one of the projects for my little guys baptism done. I really like how they turned out. They were super quick and easy to do to:) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but I went to Michael's (a local craft store) and was looking around and spotted these small white frames in the $2 bin and thought I could totally use these to make something cute! I also found the paper flowers in the $2 bins. The gem A I found at Hobby Lobby (local craft store) they are $2 each reg but they were 40% off so that was nice. The blue paper I already had at home. So they were pretty affordable and I really like how they turned out. Let me know what you think.

10 comments:

  1. I think it turned out just lovely!

    I'm visiting today from Linkin' w/my Ladies. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow on Google! I added you to my circles :o) Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower on google & bloglovin :) I love your site, just a little hard to read your text content visually- just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it:)

      Delete
  4. I like your blog a lot. & If it were my blog, I'd want someone to tell me too. :) Thanks for following my blog as well. I just added that google follower thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I really like your blog as well and look forward to reading more of your posts:)

      Delete
  5. Late night surfing, well more like feeding my son and on my phone at the same time. I saw your blog and had to click on it. Love it by the way! This post is great. I am also planning a baptism for my little man. And your ideas actually gave me some ideas as well. Thank you. I would love to follow you. I am new to google+ and the blogging scene so please forgive me. But I will find a way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kae I can relate I'm doing the same thing right now (except its early in the morning). Thanks so much for the complement I really appreciate it:) I'm glad you got some ideas for your little mans baptism! No worries I'm a newbie to this to just under 1 month:) Thanks so much for stopping by and following!

      Delete