Monday, May 13, 2013

You Know Your Days Gonna Be Good When......

Its Monday again thankfully! I'm actually glad I didn't have the greatest weekend but ill save that for another post :) Hope all you awesome Mamas had a nice Mothers Day! You know your days gonna be good when you wake up at 3:00 cause after 3 beautiful baby's your bladders just not as strong as it used to be and you can't wait till morning to go :) Anyway I'm a half asleep zombie (like usual) I have a sleepy baby in my arms but I really need to go pee. So I walk to the bathroom I don't turn on the light (sleepy baby in my arms) I go to sit down and go figure for once my boys actually remember to lift the seat before they go pee. Which I would have normally done a happy dance but not this time (you see where I'm going with this) I go PLOP right in! Then this morning the boys are eating there breakfast and I go to change little man's diaper when I hear a PLOP. I ask "what was that?" My middle son "oops SORRY" I finish with diaper duty and go to investigate what happened. My son decided he wasn't very hungry and was trying to "flush away" his cereal and dropped his spoon in the toilet. So I got the pleasure of sticking my hand in and fishing out the spoon :( Lets just hope there's no more toilet adventures for today!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! What a monday you've had so far. Last week Baby B decided that the toilet was his bathtub and started putting his bath toys in there. I had to fish those out, yucko!

    Anyway, new follower on BlogLovin from the Monday Mingle. I think we'll have a lot to relate to being the mom of boys. Have a great week!

    Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no to funny although I'm sure it wasn't when you were fishing out the toys! Thanks for stopping by and following:) oh I'm sure! You have a great week to!

      Delete
  2. lol, I used to feed my food to the dog when no one was looking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little boys and toilets seem to hand in well, you know. New follower from the Monday Mingle. Hope the rest of your day gets better!!

    Penny from Mom Rants and Comfy Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how toilets are so attractive for little boys! The other day I fished up a turtle!
    blueeyedflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its like there just drawn in by it (not sure why though lol)

      Delete
  5. Oh good golly! This sounds like my last 24 hours! Our toilet started running over this morning - could not figure out why until a short time later. Out popped a shape that goes into my toddler's shape sorter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Hi love reading about other mums of boys! We've avoided stuff down the loo so far, but our baby s obsessed with our toddler's potty training and keeps trying to play with th potty! Got to be super speedy shifting it when it's been used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't funny how they always seem to want what they shouldnt have or something really gross:)

      Delete
  7. Haha! I've so been there:). Thanks for linking up at The Owl's Skull! J

    ReplyDelete