Monday, August 26, 2013

Terrified!

Little man had his first moment of sheer terror : ( I was folding laundry and he was staring at a container of toys. I thought he wanted something so I went and started asking him what he wanted.

First I thought it was a ball nope so then I pickup this guitar that plays music. He gets a look of fear in his eyes and starts scooting back. It was turned on and started playing from me holding it. He totally freaks out and starts crying.

 I told him it was ok and I asked him if he didn't like it.  He shakes his head no so I put it in the closet. I tell him it's ok mommy put it away. He keeps looking at the closest trying to peek and see if it's still in there.

 Poor thing was so scared! He's seen and played with it before just fine so I'm not sure why but he sure doesn't like it now. So for now it will be kept up so it doesn't cause anymore terror.



Has this ever happened to your little one(s)?

4 comments:

  1. It's interesting when something unexpected scares a child. How can we know what will surprise them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a rather odd item to create fear. Maybe he got hurt by it and you didn't know? Maybe pinched a finger or something?

    My kids love musical toys. They are scared of the vacuum. LOL Cade wants to play with it and even pretends to vacuum with it, until I turn it on- THEN he RUNS like it's going to eat him!

    Ila @ http://www.hehasms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm guess he got hurt by it or one of the boys maybe scared him with it i don't know. I'm gonna have to have a talk with them and see. He loves music and musical toys to and never had a problem that's what I thought was really strange.

      That's funny:) All mine have always loved the vacuum and playing with it to.

      Delete