Friday, October 11, 2013

We Have A Walker!!!

For the past week and a half little man has been walking! He had been standing up with out holding on to anything for a little while know but one day he just decided to take a step. We were blowing bubbles and he was standing up holding his bubble wand and in a blink of an eye he went to catch one.

He took a good 6 steps before plopping on his bum. Well since then hes kept on trying : ) He's doing really good and is just so proud of himself smiling ear to ear (so am I). He's growing so fast it's really bittersweet.  While I want to watch him grow and see him become this amazing little person part of me wishes I could prolong the baby stage at least for awhile longer : )


10 comments:

  1. How old is he? I know exactly what you mean about prolonging the baby stage. I see my almost one year old and how much he's grown this year and it's bittersweet. No more babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll be 16 months. It's so sweet to watch them grow but sad at the same time : (

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It's so exciting when they start to walk. My little one is 4 and I still wish I could keep her as a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma :) I still feel that way about my older 2 boys as well and there 7 and 9 :

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You have such a cute son. I remember how much I was waiting for my first borne to learn to walk but with the second child I just think "she will do things in her own way" and I don't worry at all even if she doesn't talk (she's 1y 8m now). I wish safe walking to your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Salla : ) I was the same way with my first but like you I don't worry every child is different and will do things when there good and ready : )

      Delete
  4. Aww, Congrats little Man! That's wonderful! My little Cas will take steps from one furniture piece to another. I know how you feel, I wish I could prolong the kids' growth too. Just a little. :)

    Ila @ http://www.hehasms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ila : ) They just grow so darn fast : )

      Delete
  5. congrats on him walking. would love to hear from you girl. :D way too much going on now a days. i plan to update blog later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Night Owl : ) It's been a while hasn't it things get so crazy and time just seems to fly by. Hope things are still going good for you with work and life in general : )

      Delete